Getting along at work is not just about what you know but how you come across to others. Participants will learn how to maximize their skills to stay in charge of emotions, build positive relations, & grow resilience even in the face of change. Emotional intelligence is the number one predictor of professional success and personal excellence. Fortunately, our emotional intelligence is not static; it can be developed through training and reflection. As an added option, this training workshop will give participants a snapshot of their current strengths, using the Emotional Intelligence Appraisal™ tool. New resilience skills are discovered and explored through exercises and discussion.
What are the Benefits of this Resilience Training Workshop?
- Improved understanding of emotional intelligence
- Enhanced ability to “read” emotions in others
- Increased ability to reframe negative thoughts
- Better capacity for handling conflicts
- Greater resilience in challenging times
- Development of plans for further growth
- Enhanced sense of personal power
- Increased ability to maintain professional poise
- Improved impact in key relationships
Who Should Attend this Resilience Training Seminar?
- Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders and Individual Contributors
- Front Line Staff
- What Materials Are Included in this Resilience Training Seminar?
Every participant receives a personal copy and a printed workshop manual containing work-sheets, examples and exercises.