Growing Resilience At Work™ is an experiential training program that enables participants to master the competencies of professional resilience, even during times of tremendous external change. Participants learn to assess their own individual resilience by looking at the components that support or detract from resilience using the S.U.P.P.O.R.T. model. Working from a platform of resilience, participants learn to become change agents and agile leaders within their own organizations. Using the S.U.P.P.O.R.T. approach to resilience, they learn to scan their environment, prepare for anticipated change, influence others, and contribute to a positive corporate culture.
What are the Benefits of this Resilience Training Workshop?
- Improved understanding of Resilience
- Enhanced capacity for scanning environments
- Greater resilience in challenging times
- Enhanced sense of personal power
- Increased ability to maintain professional poise
- Improved impact in key relationships
- Better ability to bring focus to priorities
- Ability to create a culture of S.U.P.P.O.R.T.
- Ability to respond positively to change
- Improved understanding of clients’ challenges
- Development of action plans for further growth
Who Should Attend this Resilience Training Course?
- Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders and Individual Contributors
- Front Line Staff
What Materials Are Included in this Resilience Training Seminar?
Every participant receives a copy of the workshop manual containing background material, work-sheets, examples and exercises for future reference.
One Day Options
This workshop may be offered in a one day format with follow up coaching. Contact us for more information or to discuss your organization’s unique needs.